A 3.5 magnitude earthquake rolled through the Southland Monday afternoon.
It happened at 3:17 p.m.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the shaker was centered:
- 1 km (1 miles) SSE (149°) from Loma Linda, CA
- 7 km (4 miles) WSW (253°) from Redlands, CA
- 8 km (5 miles) ENE (72°) from Highgrove, CA
- 11 km (7 miles) SSE (156°) from San Bernardino, CA
- 92 km (58 miles) E (91°) from Los Angeles Civic Center, CA
It was located at a depth of 9.1 miles, the USGS says.
Several people from the Redlands area and throughout the San Gorgonio Pass have already reported feeling the quake, using the USGS's "did you feel it" tool.
Did YOU feel the quake?? Let us know in the comments below.