For more information visit:
2013 Enrollment Rally is two important events for parents. Which event should you attend?
- Sunday, February 10 is for current and new students entering Elementary grades 1-6. Location: Elementary courtyard at 5:00 p.m. Applications are accepted at this time.
- Monday, February 11 is for current and new students entering Junior High and High School grades 7-12. Location: For the Junior High in the JH Gym, High School in the HS foyer at 5:00 p.m. Applications are accepted at this time.
- A rally with prizes in Chan Auditorium will follow both events beginning at 6:00 p.m. each night.
New students should call 909-796-0161 for application information.
Both parents of returning and new students are encouraged to come by 5:00 p.m. to turn in applications before the rally at 6:00 p.m. to be eligible for the event drawings.
Why Should Parents Come To The Rally?
The rally is the culmination of each schools re-enrollment AND the closing program for our open house events.
- Fun & informative
- Preview of the coming school-year
- Live music
- Prizes given throughout the night
- TrueGrits giftcard prizes
- $500 LLA scholarships
- Grand prize of $2500 LLA scholarship EACH NIGHT! (See Rules)